TV Packs only

Issues with website

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Admin's Corner » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#143080] Written by: aptalca [02/10/2010, 09:02]
i see that the rss feed is back. however, it has a huge gap for the time it was off. is it ever
going to be updated with all the episodes missed, or are you guys just gonna leave it like that just
like what happened last year?

thanks
[#143089] Written by: savman2a [02/10/2010, 12:03]
a big hi from blighty...........

thanks guys for a great site, keep up all the good work.

otherwise i'd have to wait 5 days to 8 months for stuff to air over here, again thanks!

thanks
[#143105] Written by: IGBSpeed [02/10/2010, 18:24]
thanks very much

i thank you very much for the work you do

but may i suggest to add a firewall device to prevent such problem like asa ,

i know that you are trying to do you're best

regards

:)
[#143121] Written by: bushmaster2000 [02/10/2010, 23:55]
is there a problem with the feed between eztv.it and ezrss.it ? a lot of the shows are out of sync, eztv.it
has them and ezrss.it doesn't. i've had to manually download everything this past week because the rss
feed isn't updated. as an example all the following shows are available on eztv.it but not ezrss.it

criminal minds
modern family
undercovers
hells kitchen
the defenders
big bang theory
shit my dad says
csi ny
csi vegas
fringe

[#143146] Written by: jblond [03/10/2010, 09:32]
Quote by neobug
there isn't any magnet link on my page when there are on the home page. is it possible
to add them to
my page too ? (should be easy )

yeah it would be great to have the magnet links on "my page" as well.
[#143155] Written by: eztvis [03/10/2010, 13:23]
rss is fucked as usual. plenty of bbc, though half the primetime shows are missing.
[#143158] Written by: BrainDamage [03/10/2010, 14:26]
i don't care what anyone else says about this site. without this place, i'd be stuck in europe with
nothing to watch.

this place kicks a$$!

thank you!!!
[#143252] Written by: helpmeoutplease [04/10/2010, 19:04]
i'm trying to find the proper search string url to use.

i have a remote-control torrent app on my android phone, and want to add a search url for eztv. it
should have %s as the search term.
[#143383] Written by: lego_las [06/10/2010, 06:49]
thanks for keeping us up to date!!

i love this site!

[#143462] Written by: aptalca [07/10/2010, 09:51]
mods, i am begging you, please sync the rss feeds to update the missed episodes from when it was down.

the problem is, i set up a seamless, fully automated xbmc/ezrss system for so many friends and
family members who are almost computer illiterate. now they are missing those episodes and are
bugging me to fix them. there is no way i can guide them over the phone to manually download the
episodes.

please :-)

edit: if you don't wanna do it because they have to be entered manually, i am volunteering for the
task. just let me know
[#143513] Written by: Emmett1885 [08/10/2010, 03:11]
kinda wondering why sometimes when i click on the mirror.....that i get nothing....i have had nothing
but good luck with this site and i do my part to share...but lately when i click on the link instead of
vuze opening and starting the download...it just hangs and say's page not available?? any thoughts? by
the way, thank you for everything you guys do and making it possible for people like me to watch the
shows we love!
[#143539] Written by: fray [08/10/2010, 07:30]
hi, i have a slight problem... which isn't really a problem (in that it's not particularly problematic), but
more of an oddity. whenever i click on the #eztv.it at the top of the page, rather then returning me to the
index page (like it once did), it opens adium, the chat client i use on my (mac) computer. this isn't really
an issue for me... i just use a bookmark to get back to the index page, but i thought it might warrant
mentioning.

also, thanks for the shows!
[#143557] Written by: sCifI3001 [08/10/2010, 15:27]
Quote by fray
hi, i have a slight problem... which isn't really a problem (in that it's not
particularly problematic), but
more of an oddity. whenever i click on the #eztv.it at the top of the page, rather then returning me
to the
index page (like it once did), it opens adium, the chat client i use on my (mac) computer. this
isn't really
an issue for me... i just use a bookmark to get back to the index page, but i thought it might warrant
mentioning.

also, thanks for the shows!

the eztv logo has always been a doorway to irc as long as i can remember
[#143576] Written by: ohcheap1 [08/10/2010, 21:28]
is there anyway we can stop people with .mkv posts? this is the stupidest thing i think ive ever seen.
a file that isnt accessable to to any player and yet they are up'ing them just the same. really? is there
a reason that we need a new file extension? please..........stop the insanity. stop up'ing .mkv files
[#143632] Written by: aptalca [09/10/2010, 07:18]
Quote by ohcheap1
is there anyway we can stop people with .mkv posts? this is the stupidest thing i
think ive ever seen.
a file that isnt accessable to to any player and yet they are up'ing them just the same. really? is
there
a reason that we need a new file extension? please..........stop the insanity. stop up'ing .mkv
files

dude, seriously, mkv has been the most popular container for high definition videos for years. it is
not new, and it is always the first choice for hd. can't you google it for once before you post a rant?

btw, 90% of hd videos you will find in torrents are in mkv format. where have you been?
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]