eztvx.to |
eztvstatus.org
Home
•
TV Packs
•
Countdown List
•
Calendar
•
Show List
•
Forum
•
RSS
•
Help
•
Login
Search title:
TV Packs only
💬
prowlarr
Join the conversation
Username
Password
Login
Register
🏠
Forum
»
General
»
prowlarr
Posted at
01/10/2026, 22:07
#601246
MS
msgbram
Member
Is there a way I can connect prowlarr to EZTV to search for old episodes?
Posted at
01/10/2026, 23:02
#601247
DA
DataTr0n1k
Member
I'm afraid that even if you were successful in setting that up; a grip of those torrents are probably
long dead☠️
Posted at
02/10/2026, 03:16
#601251
JA
jackel55
Member
✎ Quote by
msgbram
Is there a way I can connect prowlarr to EZTV to search for old episodes?
Wondering the same
Posted at
02/10/2026, 03:51
#601252
MS
msgbram
Member
why does it say in the forum 2 replies yet when I am in the thread there are none?
Posted at
02/10/2026, 03:52
#601253
MS
msgbram
Member
does anyone have any working prowlarr settings they want to share?
Posted at
02/10/2026, 12:01
#601255
ZA
zaydacordo
Member
✎ Quote by
msgbram
does anyone have any working prowlarr settings they want to share?
https://wiki.servarr.com/prowlarr/settings
👍
Posted at
02/10/2026, 13:47
#601256
MS
msgbram
Member
:blank:
Posted at
02/10/2026, 13:48
#601257
MS
msgbram
Member
@zaydacordo Thank you but this is not what I need... I don't have a source to dl from...
Please
login
to reply.
|
EZTV API
|
Upload
|
DMCA:
[email protected]