eztvx.to | eztvstatus.org
Search title:  
TV Packs only
 
💬

REQUEST: Universal Basic Guys

Join the conversation
🏠 Forum » General » REQUEST: Universal Basic Guys
Posted at 30/09/2026, 05:12
#601211
Does anyone have or can reupload UNIVERSAL BASIC GUYS S01E09. I have checked practically every site out there and have tried, but they won't load. It says there are seeds, but still won't load. I've tried several times...different days and times. It's the only episode I'm missing
Thanks
Posted at 30/09/2026, 05:29
#601212
https://bt4gprx.com/search?q=Universal%20Basic%20Guys%20s01e09&orderby=seeders&p=1
Posted at 30/09/2026, 05:42
#601213
✎ Quote by shyguy1967

Does anyone have or can reupload UNIVERSAL BASIC GUYS S01E09. I have checked practically every site out there
and have tried, but they won't load. It says there are seeds, but still won't load. I've tried several
times...different days and times. It's the only episode I'm missing

Thanks

Go here instead. I converted it for you. Those other links are for shit. Encrypted, safe and direct to you.
Please advise when done. Had to shorten the link that's why it looks weird but it's safe! You will get a screen
showing the dnld name and asking where you want it placed:
https://tinyurl.com/3adsfjpy
Posted at 30/09/2026, 06:35
#601216
Thank! It was driving me crazy...none of the other links I tried would load
Posted at 30/09/2026, 07:31
#601218
✎ Quote by shyguy1967

Thank! It was driving me crazy...none of the other links I tried would load

Ok, ur welcome. Hope you gotterdun, 'cus it's deleted. Enjoy!
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | upload Upload | DMCA: [email protected]