eztvx.to | eztvstatus.org
Search title:  
TV Packs only
 
💬

South Park S29E02

Join the conversation
🏠 Forum » General » South Park S29E02
Posted at 29/09/2026, 21:27
#601203
I've seen this torrent posted on other sites as South Park S29E02 1080p WEB H264-MeGusta.exe .

I .exe seems suspicious to me. Does anyone have advice? are the .exe uploads safe?
Posted at 29/09/2026, 21:30
#601204
It has yet to air, but I wouldn't ever trust any torrent with an executable extension (.exe)
ever. To each; their own. But more than likely, that is a Trojan horse virus and not a video file
whatsoever 👀 the rips from S29E02 will become available tonight and/or tomorrow: once it is available
to stream🌊
Posted at 30/09/2026, 00:13
#601205
Search Assist
South Park Season 29 Episode 2, titled "Billionaire Weenietown," airs on September 30, 2026.
Posted at 01/10/2026, 07:26
#601233
https://eztvx.to/ep/3162642/south-park-s29e02-720p-hdtv-h264-jff/
I am ripping a stream as I type this, but up there is the broadcast copy☝🏼
Posted at 01/10/2026, 09:05
#601235
@diverpaul and here is the webrip;
https://eztvx.to/ep/3162660/south-park-s29e02-1080p-web-h264-cakes/
Posted at 02/10/2026, 13:52
#601258
thank you
@DataTr0n1k .. too bad it wasn't in the RSS, I guess with so many shows we can't have them all
Posted at 03/10/2026, 07:51
#601281
@msgbram it is definitely hit and miss 🫣
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | upload Upload | DMCA: [email protected]