eztvx.to | eztvstatus.org
Search title:  
TV Packs only
 
💬

High Value Target The Hunt For Saddam

Join the conversation
🏠 Forum » General » High Value Target The Hunt For Saddam
Posted at 25/09/2026, 16:30
#601157
As I've found before, I still have no Make a post button in the Episodes section, so here we be,
Just wanted to give others a heads up on this series, to let folks know the proper run time of the original Eps of this series is around an hour, and I just got through near 3 eps that didn't make sense with lots of weird dialogue mishaps etc, and then discovered I was watching 42 min edits for other TV that are censored for one thing, but miss 20 mins of each EP just cut out, and I am pissed off about it.

Be sure to download the 60 min Eps, and avoid the cut downs like the plague, it's ruined what I'm pretty certain is a pretty good series, I'll have to start over, and now will, to find out for sure.

Damn!!
Posted at 25/09/2026, 17:01
#601159
Ok, so I can't edit or remove this post, so I'll just say don't trust AI!, Although it really feels like its been cut to shit and really poorly, (cos it has in places) and it is for some reason censored despite it being its original airing, the eps actually are 42 mins long, but of course 60 with ads. The shows page here also days 60 mins, maybe it used idiot AI to put itself together too. OK, sorry for the misinfo, Cheers.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | upload Upload | DMCA: [email protected]