eztvx.to | eztvstatus.org
Search title:  
TV Packs only
 
💬

File sizes and TV packs

Join the conversation
🏠 Forum » General » File sizes and TV packs
Posted at 24/09/2026, 11:58
#601127
Doesn't anyone here know how to use handbrake properly? The fact that the smallest file size for a 20-40min show is 500MB is just lazy. 1.5-2MB per min for 720p is the target. This thing where 1 ep is 800GB is fine for some, but were not all unlimited data plans on here, so we need better high quality compression. H264, 64b stereo aac, 720p mp4 will have no video artifacts, clean audio and good resolution even on my 75" 4k TV. I've been converting .vob since 02 (.m2ts much more recently) and can't understand why anyone would even post a 2GB rip, If I had the bandwidth and connection availability I'd do it myself, and likely be a top seeder. Please try and help those of us who need a much smaller packet, until we can get back to where we need to be.
Posted at 24/09/2026, 15:45
#601134
✎ Quote by bradlarson198585

Doesn't anyone here know how to use handbrake properly? The fact that the smallest file size for a 20-40min
show is 500MB is just lazy. 1.5-2MB per min for 720p is the target. This thing where 1 ep is 800GB is fine for
some, but were not all unlimited data plans on here, so we need better high quality compression. H264, 64b
stereo aac, 720p mp4 will have no video artifacts, clean audio and good resolution even on my 75" 4k TV. I've
been converting .vob since 02 (.m2ts much more recently) and can't understand why anyone would even post a 2GB
rip, If I had the bandwidth and connection availability I'd do it myself, and likely be a top seeder. Please
try and help those of us who need a much smaller packet, until we can get back to where we need to be.

check out other torrent sites...
Posted at 24/09/2026, 15:45
#601135
..................
Posted at 25/09/2026, 07:42
#601144
✎ Quote by bradlarson198585

Doesn't anyone here know how to use handbrake properly? The fact that the smallest file size for a
20-40min show is 500MB is just lazy. 1.5-2MB per min for 720p is the target. This thing where 1 ep
is 800GB is fine for some, but were not all unlimited data plans on here, so we need better high
quality compression. H264, 64b stereo aac, 720p mp4 will have no video artifacts, clean audio and
good resolution even on my 75" 4k TV. I've been converting .vob since 02 (.m2ts much more recently)
and can't understand why anyone would even post a 2GB rip, If I had the bandwidth and connection
availability I'd do it myself, and likely be a top seeder. Please try and help those of us who need
a much smaller packet, until we can get back to where we need to be.

You're making nonsense. In so many ways. If you can't afford unlimited internet data, how can you
afford that 75" 4K TV? Misplaced priorities, because 720p will look blurry as F even with zero
compresssion, and 64Kb AAC treble mutilation must mean that you are deaf as well if you can't tell
the difference.

I can appreciate if you are in a mansion and your 75" TV is 40 feet away, so you can't tell the
difference between 720p and higher res, in which case I advise to go live in a van down by the
river, where the rent saved can be spent on bandwidth and you can just go fishing instead of
watching TV.

What if you just shop elsewhere or get those Megusta blurry crap videos one at a time with higher
audio bitrate than video (lol!).

What if you MENTION which TV pack got your panties in a knot? You're seriously complaining about an
up to 40 min episode being 500MB? That's already compressed to a degraded level.

Now about your slacker MATH! If 1.5MB to 2MB per minute is the target, and it's up to 40 minutes an
episode, allow me to edumacate your dumb arse. 2MB x 40 minutes = 800MB, but you whine about 500MB
files.

Why is it 2GB? Because it's a shedload of episodes. "IF" you could do this, or "IF" you could do
that, you'd do it differently. Okay then. Focus on the "IF" part of that equation. I know, I
wrote equation and that's getting back into math which isn't your forte.

Want to know what I don't want? Someone to get hold of a nice quality video and then compress the
crap out of it and all I can get is what they mutiliated to a blurry artifact rich mess. I do
appreciate when peeps make a more bandwidth friendly version, but 500MB per episode is exactly WHAT
THAT IS.
Posted at 25/09/2026, 07:43
#601145
You're making nonsense. In so many ways. If you can't afford unlimited internet data, how can you
afford that 75" 4K TV? Misplaced priorities, because 720p will look blurry as F even with zero
compresssion, and 64Kb AAC treble mutilation must mean that you are deaf as well if you can't tell
the difference.

I can appreciate if you are in a mansion and your 75" TV is 40 feet away, so you can't tell the
difference between 720p and higher res, in which case I advise to go live in a van down by the
river, where the rent saved can be spent on bandwidth and you can just go fishing instead of
watching TV.

What if you just shop elsewhere or get those Megusta blurry crap videos one at a time with higher
audio bitrate than video (lol!).

What if you MENTION which TV pack got your panties in a knot? You're seriously complaining about an
up to 40 min episode being 500MB? That's already compressed to a degraded level.

Now about your slacker MATH! If 1.5MB to 2MB per minute is the target, and it's up to 40 minutes an
episode, allow me to edumacate your dumb arse. 2MB x 40 minutes = 800MB, but you whine about 500MB
files.

Why is it 2GB? Because it's a shedload of episodes. "IF" you could do this, or "IF" you could do
that, you'd do it differently. Okay then. Focus on the "IF" part of that equation. I know, I
wrote equation and that's getting back into math which isn't your forte.

Want to know what I don't want? Someone to get hold of a nice quality video and then compress the
crap out of it and all I can get is what they mutiliated to a blurry artifact rich mess. I do
appreciate when peeps make a more bandwidth friendly version, but 500MB per episode is exactly WHAT
THAT IS.
Posted at 25/09/2026, 12:32
#601152
✎ Quote by dave999

You're making nonsense. In so many ways. If you can't afford unlimited internet data, how can you

afford that 75" 4K TV? Misplaced priorities, because 720p will look blurry as F even with zero

compresssion, and 64Kb AAC treble mutilation must mean that you are deaf as well if you can't tell

the difference.

I can appreciate if you are in a mansion and your 75" TV is 40 feet away, so you can't tell the

difference between 720p and higher res, in which case I advise to go live in a van down by the

river, where the rent saved can be spent on bandwidth and you can just go fishing instead of

watching TV.

What if you just shop elsewhere or get those Megusta blurry crap videos one at a time with higher

audio bitrate than video (lol!).

What if you MENTION which TV pack got your panties in a knot? You're seriously complaining about an

up to 40 min episode being 500MB? That's already compressed to a degraded level.

Now about your slacker MATH! If 1.5MB to 2MB per minute is the target, and it's up to 40 minutes an

episode, allow me to edumacate your dumb arse. 2MB x 40 minutes = 800MB, but you whine about 500MB

files.

Why is it 2GB? Because it's a shedload of episodes. "IF" you could do this, or "IF" you could do

that, you'd do it differently. Okay then. Focus on the "IF" part of that equation. I know, I

wrote equation and that's getting back into math which isn't your forte.

Want to know what I don't want? Someone to get hold of a nice quality video and then compress the

crap out of it and all I can get is what they mutiliated to a blurry artifact rich mess. I do

appreciate when peeps make a more bandwidth friendly version, but 500MB per episode is exactly WHAT

THAT IS.

i got the tv from my brother, he didn't need it anymore, the cancer finally won. also 2x40=80 not 800, but
thanks for your compassion.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | upload Upload | DMCA: [email protected]