eztvx.to | eztvstatus.org
Search title:  
TV Packs only
 
💬

High Country Season 2 Episodes 1 and 2

Join the conversation
🏠 Forum » General » High Country Season 2 Episodes 1 and 2
Posted at 23/09/2026, 09:13
#601097
Hi Folks

Anyone know if High Country season 2 can be found yet.

Episode 1 came out on 14 Sep and Ep 2 has also been aired.


Thanks in advance
Posted at 26/09/2026, 15:20
#601169
I also watch this series and have been looking for season 2, episode 2, but as yet, I haven't found it. I watched ep1 after finding that on rlsbb.in hopefully, ep2 will be uploaded eventually.
Posted at 26/09/2026, 17:48
#601170
Available here but Russian crap:
https://ext.to/high-country-s38757/?s=2

also here: (rubadubdub)
https://bt4gprx.com/search?q=high+country&size_unit=MB

or lastly, e01:
https://scene-rls.net/releases/index.php?s=high+country
Posted at 27/09/2026, 01:40
#601176
I had already seen the Russian ones days ago, but I'd rather wait for English language rips, but thank you rickndeb.
Posted at 27/09/2026, 02:06
#601177
Thanks rickndeb ....but the only Russian I speak is Vodka 😄. Hopefully someone posts an
English version.
Posted at 27/09/2026, 03:17
#601178
✎ Quote by misfit38

I had already seen the Russian ones days ago, but I'd rather wait for English language rips, but thank you
rickndeb.

You're welcome. You know that they aren't worth a shit anyway.
Posted at 27/09/2026, 03:18
#601179
You're welcome as well.
Posted at 27/09/2026, 21:51
#601182
✎ Quote by rickndeb

✎ Quote by misfit38

I had already seen the Russian ones days ago, but I'd rather wait for English language rips, but thank you

rickndeb.

You're welcome. You know that they aren't worth a shit anyway.


That I do @rickndeb 😂
Posted at 28/09/2026, 17:18
#601194
Finally ❗ 😃
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | upload Upload | DMCA: [email protected]